Egg Donors Needed
Burton Fertility urgently appeals for egg donors
Could you help a childless couple have a family of their own? Many couples suffer infertility because the female is unable to produce healthy eggs or the male cannot produce viable sperm. This could be for a number of reasons including chemotherapy or genetic disorders.
Here at Burton Fertility we are urgently appealing for altruist egg donors to come forward. We have a long waiting list of couples who need egg donation treatment. Some of these are fortunate enough to have a relative or friend who can help them, but many couples do not and need the help and generosity of a donor like you.
Would you make a suitable egg donor?
- Are you are aged between 18 and 35 years old?
- Do you have both ovaries intact but not have polycystic ovaries?
- Do you have a body mass index (BMI) of less 35?
- Willing to undertake routine screening blood test?
- Are you fit and healthy and willing to complete a genetic questionnaire?
All medical expenses will be covered by the Unit. An expenses allowance of £750.00 will be paid on completion of each cycle.
Donors are unique and remarkable people. Their kindness and generosity allows many childless couples to achieve their ultimate dream of having a family. If you can help and you would like to find out more information please contact us on 01283 593098 or email firstname.lastname@example.org